Wednesday, June 19, 2013

hoarder.

Only about three more days left of experiencing Italy.  I have pretty much done Firenze and now I am just scrounging around trying to do the last minute things I have neglected and return to places that I loved for "take two."  It is scary to think that this is all I have left...

Today I packed up my life here.  I started putting everything away and looked at all my new things that I acquired over the past six weeks.  I gathered a lot... I am officially a hoarder.  I will never be able to get rid of anything because it all has sentimental value.  Even if I don't wear it anymore or it is too small, I always remember the time when I loved it and it hurts to much to part ways with it.  I may have a problem.

So anyway, today I visited two places that I really like: Chiaroscuro and Mesopotamia.  As I was leaving Chiaroscuro this morning, I ran into Hanna Bird.  I knew she would be in Firenze this summer too, but what are the chances of running into someone going to the same cafe at a single time in the morning?  Gotta love it.  But let me say something... Italy is HOT!  I suspected it to be hot, but when I arrived and the weather was freezing I felt pretty confused.  Now I realize how lucky we were that the weather was so cold.  But seriously... I even got an iced cappuccino today at Chiaroscuro because I sweat through everything!!!    

Right now I am ACTUALLY studying for my finals... what?

I still have so much to do and so little time!!

Allora, gotta run! Ciao-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment